Looking for PR, BC Scratch or even possibly Pistols to mount Tele

Preferably unmounted. My tele stance is uncomfortably low and I have a tendency to rip the shims right off of the top sheet on previously mounted skis. 185 @ shortest. Just a shot in the dark.

Thanks
    You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

190 CMH work for you?

talk to me if you need some $200 to $300

I got a pair of 188 BCs in good condition. Mounted once, no core shots, no edge damage, topsheets have minimal wear from everyday use. PM if you are interested. Pics available as well.

Re: Looking for PR, BC Scratch or even possibly Pistols to mount Tele

Originally posted by Honc
    My tele stance is uncomfortably low and I have a tendency to rip the shims right off of the top sheet on previously mounted skis.
    Huh? No comprende?

Re: Re: Looking for PR, BC Scratch or even possibly Pistols to mount Tele

Originally posted by homerjay
    Huh? No comprende?
    By being so low on each turn (back knee slams ground on most turns) I put a ton of forward pressure/torque on the shim where the binding is mounted. Twice I have dropped to turn and come up with the whole binding and shim still attached to my boot and no ski in sight. This happened on used skis that had been drilled before I put my binding on, which I think must have had something to do with it.

Does zees help?
    You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

That's like, so wierd. What bindings were they? Only ones I've ripped out of skis have been Superloops, which brilliantly had 5 screws in about 5 square inches, lots of force, small area, big pressure, walking down the hill. Most other patterns (G3, etc.) have screw patterns far enough away to distribute forces enough.

Maybe you need stiffer springs, like you're bottoming out the springs thus the force is transferred to ze screws? Also, if skis have metal, I've been told that you need to tap them.

good luck with the search.

great deal here
    Last edited by homerjay; 08-12-2004 at 10:27 AM.

Voile Hardwires. Classic problem binder.

Thanks for the link. Could be a hot deal.

--A

Edit: stiffer springs could be the answer

yer so geigh.
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save