Need some help from Mac experts. Getting a wierd screen while installing Tiger

I picked up a used macbook G4 from someone on here to be used by my GF. I was hoping to get her a fresh install. I downloaded the Tiger .dmg files from a torrent site. They seem legit, I burned the first image to CDR and when I put it in the macbook it comes up with "Mac OSX Install Disc 1" and it has 2 PDFs and a "Install Mac OS X" binary. Unfortunately when I click on that it won't work because I don't have the previous users password (Tucker, if you read this I could use your password).

So I attempt to boot of the cdrom and I get a blue screen that looks like it's telling me to insert batteries into something and then close the lid. See attached pic. I've reset the PRAM and that didn't make a difference.

Anyone seen this before?

Could anyone send me a disk image of the 1st install CD for Tiger? Maybe this one has issues.

To do a fresh install, you definitely have to boot from the cd. I've never seen that image ever. It looks like it's telling you to replace the batteries in a wireless mighty mouse. Do you have a wireless apple mouse?
    Ride Fast, Live slow.

We're mountain people. This is what we do, this is how we live. -D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by jon turner View Post
    To do a fresh install, you definitely have to boot from the cd. I've never seen that image ever. It looks like it's telling you to replace the batteries in a wireless mighty mouse. Do you have a wireless apple mouse?
    There is no mouse attached. The laptop is currently plugged into the power supply.

In a very convoluted sort of way it was telling me I need to attach a mouse. Some simple english would have worked just fine.