Check Out Our Shop

Thread: AK Sux A$$

AK Sux A$$

http://www.alyeskaresort.com/page.as...rticleID-6328;

Opening Day Pics above

And a Chugach Cement Vid below: Ullr loves AK so much that he has dumped 269" of fluff this season. That is more than what the front range of CO gets in an entire season....

http://www.alyeskaresort.com/page.as...rticleID-6337;

I cannot wait to tear up the back country tomorrow...waist deep here I cum
    Hey Bub

that season total to date is pretty damn impressive i must say... woof!

Opening Day Pics above
    Dude, did you just walk out of the Bush or something, opening day pics is old news, midweek this week is where its at!!!

Where in the BC are you headed?

Nice Jackson making the page.....former Utard.

If you guys could kindly stop by the girdwood fire station and let Chief Chadwick know it's time for him to retire, I think I might know a replacement.
    Living vicariously through myself.

I know I was sad not to be able to get up to that 50" that fell over 48 hours mid week. Yes old news for us, but there are lots of poor bastards in the lower 48 that are going without this season...thought I would let em know that Ullr is working overtime up here.

Not sure where I will go... Edie's was fun below the face last Friday. I wanted to hit high T today at the resort, but my friend was up yesterday and told me it was shredded all the way to Max's. Plus a bit of ice formed on the North Face.

I think anything in Turnagain will be super sick tomorrow. Did you see the natural slides that ripped out two days ago?

http://www.cnfaic.org/fotogallery.php
    Hey Bub

our Bacon, OJ, and gas is cheaper than yours. Plus, i have a girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Meh, minor inconviences really...

Former Leadvillian (my hometown) made photo of the day a couple weeks back pulling a 360 off some cornice. In response to steadie flow bringing up the former Utardian.

I can live with expensive OJ and Gas. But the Bacon and Booze cost are really impacting my wallet...

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Our sockeye/ king salmon and caribou are free, don't need gas cuz i gots me a team of sled dogs, umm the GF thing...well being a doc means I am able to snatch up some pretty nice sheared beaver up here. And I can sleep in on a pow day... since the resort does not open till 10:30. Plus no sales tax in Anchorage or state income tax...yeah AK Sux A$$ Alright.
    Hey Bub

Quote Originally Posted by Curry~POWDER~ View Post
    Our sockeye/ king salmon and caribou are free, don't need gas cuz i gots me a team of sled dogs, umm the GF thing...well being a doc means I am able to snatch up some pretty nice sheared beaver up here. And I can sleep in on a pow day... since the resort does not open till 10:30. Plus no sales tax in Anchorage or state income tax...yeah AK Sux A$$ Alright.

you write like a fifteen year old psycho. how are you a doctor? or is doc a different profession from doctor?
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

AK is sick for skiing, but I do like having a life outside of that. Colorado is a happy medium for me. Just my .02
    I plan on hitting the trees all winter long!

Quote Originally Posted by amleaf View Post
    AK is sick for skiing, but I do like having a life outside of that. Colorado is a happy medium for me. Just my .02
    happy for you. enjoy that 269" in CO right now. oh wait...

We've won it. It's going to get better now. You can sort of tell these things.

I do like sunny skies. But 269" before xmas is hard to beat, nay, near impossible to beat. Plus, the biggest fish you can get in CO is prolly a Mac.. if you're lucky. Macs are small here.

Quote Originally Posted by Curry~POWDER~ View Post
    I wanted to hit high T today at the resort, but my friend was up yesterday and told me it was shredded all the way to Max's.

]
    I was there till closing yesterday......your friend is a liar

It'd be nice if someone in AK could occasionally post an actual photo-TR from Aly. I don't think I've ever seen one.

Alyeska Skibum didn't want to ski with me on wednesday. I think the neon fartbag intimidated him.

Quote Originally Posted by AKbruin View Post
    It'd be nice if someone in AK could occasionally post an actual photo-TR from Aly. I don't think I've ever seen one.
    I dragged a camera around the last big pow day and put some shity shit up. I think the main reason no one shoots at aly is because the light is so bad, (especially this time of year) its all in the shade and the photos come out flat and dull unless your rolling heavy with decent glass and a DSLR.
    Last edited by AKturnanburn; 12-13-2008 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    Alyeska Skibum didn't want to ski with me on wednesday. I think the neon fartbag intimidated him.

funny thing......I didnt realize who you were till I got on 6. The whole time on the tram I'm thinking to myself....."I know this guy, but from where." It threw me off when you mentioned my brother