Check Out Our Shop

Sprint cell service in Mammoth, Ca? Good or Bad

Hey guys, just got a Sprint cell phone and dont think I will be up in Mammoth Lakes area for next month. For those of you that frequent or live in the area, does Sprint service work good, ok, or bad around town and on the mountain?

Any input from those that know would be great, that way if it sucks I'll return the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpowder View Post
    Hey guys, just got a Sprint cell phone and dont think I will be up in Mammoth Lakes area for next month. For those of you that frequent or live in the area, does Sprint service work good, ok, or bad around town and on the mountain?

Any input from those that know would be great, that way if it sucks I'll return the phone.
    Fuck Sprint for no Mammoth service. Be prepared to pay $.65 a minute roaming.

I haven't been there in a couple of years but I remember AT&T service being pretty good in town.

Yea dont care about roaming because I signed up for the unlimited everything package, but just want to make sure the service works around town and on the mountain. That way if I find out early enough, I can return the phone within the 30 day grace period. Thanks

repeatedly discussed here
    http://forums.mammothmountain.com/fo....cfm?forumid=1
    search "cell phone service"
    You should be ok with sprint