Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    whoa........that's only 11 weeks! Foods going to cost a grip. Get a saddle so your kid can ride the pooch around for a bit. It'll make for great memories and laughs.

Great looking dog! Has the same coloring as my dog Dooley, same shade of brindle, white chest spot and a couple white toes. We think that Dooley is some kind of pit mix but he is awfully tall for a pit. Maybe there is some GD in there too.
    "I have never been able to properly explain myself in this climate." -H.S.Thompson

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.” -H.S.Thompson

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    She's a beauty and shocking how fast they grow. There's one here about 8 months now, all blueish silver. Beautiful dog.

What are your plans on neutering? I can send some links that strongly suggest not to neuter big dogs especially until at least 14 months. Another study that delves into how biased most of the information out there is towards early neutering and how many studies that suggest waiting get ignored. I just say it because so many vets are on the SPCA bandwagon of spay early and then don't give you the full picture.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

Quote Originally Posted by L7 View Post
    She's a beauty and shocking how fast they grow. There's one here about 8 months now, all blueish silver. Beautiful dog.

What are your plans on neutering? I can send some links that strongly suggest not to neuter big dogs especially until at least 14 months. Another study that delves into how biased most of the information out there is towards early neutering and how many studies that suggest waiting get ignored. I just say it because so many vets are on the SPCA bandwagon of spay early and then don't give you the full picture.
    We do plan to. Our last 2 Danes were done at 7 months and 8 months.

I would like to read what info you have though. Much appreciated.
    While this is the 3rd Dane, we are not experts (but close )

And Blue Danes, almost a blue-grey Lexus type color are absolutely beautiful. They are also big $$$$.

We got lucky with finding this good looking of a Brindle.

Awesome dog, love the brindle. We have a brindle pit/chow mix... the brindle is what got her out of the cage at the pound, but her sweet demeanor is what got her adopted.

Love the Danes, just not sure if I could handle their short life span. Don't they usually live to be only 8-10 years old?

ahh...cute bestfriends, huh! Hehe...

That dog is really cuddly...oh...she's watching him sleep, how sweet...

36 pounds at 13 weeks, now weighs more than my daughter.

Little puppy takes out shoes and especially flip flops. Working to break her of this really bad habit. Plus it is expensive.

few pics, yes we need to weed

Cute fucking dog....good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by ska21 View Post
    How much for the little girl??
    Gotta ask Hayley now:

Beautiful dog.

She appears to be growing into her ears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

She also appears to be licking the boogers straight out of her nose!

I thought dogs just licked their nads?.....well, I guess she's got no nads so....
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    what happened to Shadam this year? Usually by now he is posting drinking reports daily.

nice dog, my grandfather had a dane when i was growing up at his txi garage in NYC, his name was El Capitan. He walked around that place like he owned. I was 4 or 5, the dog towered over me.
    Also dated a dane, aka the fiesty viking. She was tough but oh so hot