Opinions on Jester

Alright im not on these forums often but i was wondering your opinions on the marker jester. Im hoping to pick up a new set up powder sticks next year, leaning towards the donner party right now, and was thinking about putting jesters on them. I've heard of some breaking their jesters fairly quickly, but so many others that absolutely swear by them. I love light bindings but I'm worried that plastic housing on a binding with a din range that goes up to 16 just isn't the most brilliant idea. I'm 6' 3 and about 170-175 for reference and I next year i'll be skiing vail, winter park, breck, abasin, crested butte, all those places in summit county for reference, thanks for any info

Can you say TECH TALK? Your question is better off in tech talk than gear swap.

Yah i know i just realized i put this in gear swap i meant to put it tech, my bad

Ive. got 20+ days on mine. So far they are very solid.

Quote Originally Posted by UTpowder View Post
    Ive. got 20+ days on mine. So far they are very solid.
    HEY YOU STUPID JONG PIECE OF SHIT. THIS BELONGS IN TECH TALK, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING STUPID MORON. ANSWER ONLY IN THE CORRECT FORUM, FUCKFACE.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

i dont see why you got mad at UTpowder it's not even his thread

Kied is offline Inconsiderate Tree Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    HEY YOU STUPID JONG PIECE OF SHIT. THIS BELONGS IN TECH TALK, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING STUPID MORON. ANSWER ONLY IN THE CORRECT FORUM, FUCKFACE.
    ^^^^^You're a douche.

Oh, and Jesters rip. 50 days... no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    Fuck you. The guy said he screwd up and put it in the wromg forum. Doesn't mean you have to be an assfuck. Lighten up, enjoy life. Go ski and have some beers. It's not the end of the world asshole.

+1 , I guess you must be o.g. , oh wait since february ,wow.

maybe its someone's secret identity, thas bitchmade.

Quote Originally Posted by UTpowder View Post
    Fuck you. The guy said he screwd up and put it in the wromg forum. Doesn't mean you have to be an assfuck. Lighten up, enjoy life. Go ski and have some beers. It's not the end of the world asshole.
    Well said! I'm sure it's some poor step child with nothing better than to spew crap on message boards.

I talked to a shop tech who told me that he has seen the toe piece rip out when heavier or more aggressive riders land in the backseat. Something to do with the mounting pattern and how the screws were spaced but I was only half listening...