Where should I take my Dad?

My dad and I want to go heliskiing next March, in Canada I think. Neither of us rip, but we can hold our own on most terrain. Not pretty but serviceable. I should mention that he will be 68 at the time and as much as I would like not to say so, it may be the only time Dad will ever get to do this. I would also say that while I am happy to sleep in the dirt, Dad likes a few creature comforts as befit a guy of his tenure. So, I'm soliciting recommendations and advice. Where Would Maggots Take Their Dad?

Candian mountain holidays is a pretty nice place.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

whistler--they have some really good deals in march, that would include lodging(pretty good stuff), a couple days at whislter/blackcomb, and as many heli days as you want. pretty sweet trip, me and my old man went last christmas and had a blast

I saw they had "powder masters" weeks. Geezer steeze ski week sounds right up our alley.

Hooters.

Bump for daytime people

loJack Guest
    I don't know where you will end up going but get him on a pair of K2 Pontoons and watch him rip. Reverse camber is not optional it is mandatory, seriously.

where should i take my dad..?

TO A STRIP CLUB OR THE BUNNYRANCH IN NEVADA!

one day or one week?

week = CMH or mike W ($7000- $10000 for a week/person) with unlimited very, all food, all guiding, rentals, etc

day = RK out of panorama. $700/day, less vert etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Indatreez View Post
    where should i take my dad..?

TO A STRIP CLUB OR THE BUNNYRANCH IN NEVADA!
    That's funny. He teaches Sunday School