Smith Variant Helmet sizing

I am looking to buy one of these helmets, but may not have the chance to try one on before purchasing. If wear a medium Giro G10, and probably a large in a Giro Encore, can anyone tell me what size Smith Variant would fit me? Thanks!
    "You don't want to run into me on the tram dock. I went to jail. I have an inclinometer, and a friend of a friend who's a lawyer. Why do you have to be such a hater? I was just trying to post some stoke." The Suit

"I demoed the Davenport 2 weeks ago, I really liked them a lot... the blue sidewalls and tip really looked great with my pants. I also tried the '11 MX98, they didn't look as good with my outfit. If you have blue pants or maybe some Lange race boots I recommend you check them out."

When looking for helmets, I was deciding between the Giro G10 and Smith Variant. I measured and came up with a medium for each. I ended up buying a medium smith variant and it fits perfectly. Hope this helps.

I had a large Giro Nine 9 and now I am wearing a large Variant Brim. I tried on the medium and it was too small.

Had a medium G9 and got a medium Variant brim with a perfect fit. My hat size is around 7 1/8 if that helps.

Awesome, thanks for the info everyone. Very helpful! Sounds like the Giro and Smith sizing runs about the same.
    "You don't want to run into me on the tram dock. I went to jail. I have an inclinometer, and a friend of a friend who's a lawyer. Why do you have to be such a hater? I was just trying to post some stoke." The Suit

"I demoed the Davenport 2 weeks ago, I really liked them a lot... the blue sidewalls and tip really looked great with my pants. I also tried the '11 MX98, they didn't look as good with my outfit. If you have blue pants or maybe some Lange race boots I recommend you check them out."