Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gaper Express- Get on Board

Checked out this site, refered to in another post. God I am glad for Pmag and TGR. Do these guys really ski? Where the hell do they come from?

Here is a quote from the site:

Went to Kirkwood,CA this past Sat,3/6,and found ourselves skiing beyond the ropes.
    It happened by chance initially,catching up with companions.But then I realized I was skiing untracked terrain in an area I ski often,whoops !
    The thing is though,it was sweeeet ! A really thin crust over still soft powder,a lot of small rolling hills and valleys (probably rocks and boulders without the snow),and hardly any other tracks.A magical Ice-Cream cone land,without the cones,just the ice-cream,yum !
    I pretty much always stick to the rules when I'm out skiing,so this was an unexpected,and naughty,pleasure.
    How about the rest of you ? Do you make a habit of poaching the forbidden ? Is it always this groovy ? Or do you "follow all signs,obey all closures" like we're supposed to ? TURX.

WTF? You suck!!!!

It is from this craphole:

http://www.snowjournal.com/page.php?cid=topic4159

"Hey, Billy! You know how my mommy always says I can't take a cookie from the cookie jar between meals? Guess what I did! And it was sweet!"
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I do not know what they are talking about. This place they speak of does not exist.

And if it did, there wouldn't be any ropes to duck anyway. You see, this mythical place is beyond an open boundary.

Gapers.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

Not familiar with the area. Are you saying he was actually still skiing inbounds? If so, a twit like that does not deserve fresh tracks. Probably tucked through the tree(s).

Originally posted by warthog
    Not familiar with the area. Are you saying he was actually still skiing inbounds? If so, a twit like that does not deserve fresh tracks. Probably tucked through the tree(s).
    No, he was OB. But it's an open boundary...unless you run into the Kirkwood linebacker.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

I just started posting on another board too..........wayyy more addicting then this oneit's just soo uplifting
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

You post there too kush? I'm either "Hearing God's Voice" or "Poodlehead," depending on how holy I'm feeling.

Oh really?

My name is trying2Bhumble.........or hellfire & damn nation
    Last edited by kush1; 05-02-2004 at 09:15 PM.

Moment skis

Originally posted by kush1
    I love your stuff! Say, my Timmy came home the other day with one of his favorite Barbies stuffed up his ass- he said the devil made him do it. Any suggestions?

!

"So this really puzzled me that this boy would say bad things about Jesus like this to Nate. But something is really wrong with him too (I mean spiritually). Last year when the boys played together this boy was playing quiet a bit with those Yu-Gi-O cards (not sure how that is spelled) and when I saw that I told the mom those cards and the cartoons have demons in them. I mean really, they actually call these things demons! Shocked me the first time I heard it"

I am now shocked and appalled.

This site is good for some laughs.
    My Montana has an East Infection

you not studying for physics either?
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

Oh really?

I too frequent the board, look for DavidHume. I think of myself as the voice of rationality, trying to convince the folks that religion has absolutely no foundation in reason, but guess what? They dont buy it. Oh well, keep trying.

edit: was just looking through that religious forum, and they even use * to break up words like homosexual and pedophile. Hey Blurred, I think we've found a community that will finally embrace your politically conservative ways!
    Last edited by CantDog; 05-02-2004 at 10:08 PM.

Re: Re: Gaper Express- Get on Board

Originally posted by Bullet
    Careful judging a board by one or two posts. TGR and Powder have a lot junk posts on them as well as the sweet skiing ones. And a few gapers over here as well - not mentioning any names ***cough*** warthog ***cough*****.
    I looked at a lot of posts. There are not that many that interest me. hole might have been a bit harsh. The site wasn't exactly what I was making fun of. That guy's post was.

So I'm a gaper eh? Good to know. At least I don't post about ice cream forests in magical lands, blah blah blah.
    I posted a link to some of the stoke here, and requested that they point out the same on their site. Haven't seen any yet, except from Endless, and he has only posted 3 times or so.

Originally posted by Alex P. Keaton
    Say, my Timmy came home the other day with one of his favorite Barbies stuffed up his ass- he said the devil made him do it. Any suggestions?
    He'll be fine. Now if it was a GI Joe, you'd have to perform an exorcism, followed by a circumcision.
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

Originally posted by Plakespear
    He'll be fine. Now if it was a GI Joe, you'd have to perform an exorcism, followed by a circumcision.
    Kung Fu grip is a mighty force.

This is the shit that's driving away the old-timers.

Yup, dude sounds like a gaper. Can't you just leave it at that? Dragging this shit between boards gives all maggots a bad name. It's embarassing.

Originally posted by Pinner

Yup, dude sounds like a gaper. Can't you just leave it at that? Dragging this shit between boards gives all maggots a bad name. It's embarassing.
    Sorry pin man, didn't realize you were a bible board member. I wholeheartedly apologize

Moment skis

Sorry pin man, didn't realize you were a bible board member. I wholeheartedly apologize

THAT'S funny.

Originally posted by Pinner

The young ones just can't seem to control their OMG LOL GAPERS OMG ROFL!!!1 reaction.

Probably because they're unbelievably rad themselves.

I am unbelievably rad.

You guys must be right- ever since I started posting here people have started leaving. I'll take responsibility for it.

As far as the cross-post, those guys over there don't even notice it. It was immature, but I was just blown away that someone would post something so stupid. Thought I would share- I won't do it again.

I, too, am unbelievably rad.

That is all.
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

Wink

Originally posted by watersnowdirt
    I, too, am unbelievably rad.

That is all.
    Oh, I'm rad too, just not in a conventional way.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gaper Express- Get on Board

Aren't we all? well, Maybe not phUnk, Flanker or Skier666.

Hey BUllet-
    Did you used to live in Ahhhhhspen? I think I have skied with you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gaper Express- Get on Board

Nope. Not me. You must have me confused with some other 250lb gorilla. Besides, you wouldn't want to ski with me. I'm too much of a gapper.
    http://www.biglines.com/photos/blpic12616.jpg