Check Out Our Shop
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Bernard Hopkins was on the radio the other night, he is helping De LaHoya promote the fight. He said a shit load of Brits showed up in Vegas on Monday, proceeded to get roaring drunk, obnoxious and arrested.

Guess they thought they were going to a soccer match.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

YourSupremeExcellency Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post

Holy. Shit.
    Dude that's not that big of deal. Jump roping is not that tiring when you know how to actually do it. All it takes to get a speed rope going fast as hell is a mere movement of the wrist. A boxer can go on like that all fucking day. It's not that exhausting.

His coordination is awesome. Very nonchalant.
    "Nothing is funnier than Hitler." - Smokey McPole

Quote Originally Posted by YourSupremeExcellency View Post
    Will be a boring ass fight as all of Mayweather's fights are. Hatton doesn't have a chance in hell.
    You never tire of telling people here that they know nothing about boxing. Therefore I have now changed my allegiance. GO FLOYD!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas View Post
    Big deal, you should see what Hatton can do on a pogo stick.
    Nobody, but nobody would have beaten Tyson in his prime on one of these. He was awesome.

What the hell is that thing?

Hatton on a pogo stick made me spit soda. Very funny.

I bet he doesn't let Mrs. Roo ride it.

Mayweather's Medallion "Philthy Rich"

Hatton's Tshirt. "A pint and a fight"

lol

Dude that's not that big of deal. Jump roping is not that tiring when you know how to actually do it. All it takes to get a speed rope going fast as hell is a mere movement of the wrist. A boxer can go on like that all fucking day. It's not that exhausting.
    Jesus, who the fuck are you? A know-nothing nobody from nowhere? That is hot and Floyd is bad and Ricky's gonna take him down if they let 'em fight.

Fuck you and your "it ain't all that" shit.

You know what the coolest thing about that movie is?

If you sit back, defocus your eyes and lose the skipping rope, Floyd increasingly starts to look like the demented guy hopping around in the soup kitchen queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    You know what the coolest thing about that movie is?

If you sit back, defocus your eyes and lose the skipping rope, Floyd increasingly starts to look like the demented guy hopping around in the soup kitchen queue.
    Coffee, meet MacBook. Macbook, meet Coffee.

Hatton does this skipping trick...with razor wire he took from the wall of the local electricity substation.
    Not around much these days.

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz View Post
    What the hell is that thing?
    That is a Space Hopper.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    I bet he doesn't let Mrs. Roo ride it.
    WELL, if you'd been paying attention you'd remember that I rode one with a lap dancer and we both fell off and I accidentally got a handful of her plastic boobs as I descended to the floor.

I'm dismayed at your poor recall.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...stripper+boobs
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".

Go Hatton! (Even if he is a bloody Manc!)
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".

a few knockouts like this & it'll all be over...

Last edited by Hayduke; 12-07-2007 at 04:59 AM.

Who's faster:

Roy Jones Jr. in his prime? or Mayweather now?

I always thought Roy had amazing speed. His jab was almost too fast to see.
    2-58

Your joking right? I jump rope almost everyday and I think that 10 mins of jump rope is about the same as 30 mins of running. Have you ever tried to jump rope? And I think everyone actually knows how to skip rope, skipping doubles and triples not everyone can do but they know how.

Anyway we all know that Mayweather has the finest hand stitched shoes and thus will be the winner.
    Last edited by Tuckerman; 12-07-2007 at 07:41 AM.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roo View Post
    WELL, if you'd been paying attention you'd remember that I rode one with a lap dancer and we both fell off and I accidentally got a handful of her plastic boobs as I descended to the floor.

I'm dismayed at your poor recall.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...stripper+boobs
    I'm dismayed there are no pictures of you fondling those milk bombs.

YourSupremeExcellency Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Your joking right? I jump rope almost everyday and I think that 10 mins of jump rope is about the same as 30 mins of running. Have you ever tried to jump rope? And I think everyone actually knows how to skip rope, skipping doubles and triples not everyone can do but they know how.
    Dude we'd have to jump rope for 30 min just to warm up for our warm ups before boxing sessions. It was in a metal fucking warehouse in Florida in summer and we still would not be sweating by the end of it. Do you not understand how incredibly fucking easy it is to twirl your wrists and gently ever-so-slightly partially lift your foot up? Why don't you try not swinging your arms like you're trying to hit a homer and stop jumping up and down like you are running the hurdles and then maybe you won't get so freakin tired. Yes I know how to jump rope, but you apparently do not.
    Last edited by YourSupremeExcellency; 12-07-2007 at 01:55 PM.

Did you do an IronMan event for your warm up? Anyone who can exercise for half an hour in Florida summer heat and not break a bead of sweat must be a superman.

This dood never sweats.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Sorry to break up the banter-- but it just dawned on me I think hatton has a chance...everything tells me mayweather should just kill hatton- he's too fast, his hands are too quick, hatton comes straight in which is the worst way to fight mayweather, and floyd's as fit as hatton which negates ricky's tiring fighting style- yet I just don't feel confident. If I had money to bet I'd bet on a split decision favoring maywether with some serious doubts as to whether hatton really lost or whether the judges gave mayweather the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz View Post
    I'd bet on a split decision favoring maywether with some serious doubts as to whether hatton really lost or whether the judges gave mayweather the fight.
    If it ends like that it will be a real shame.

Will be a boring ass fight as all of Mayweather's fights are. Hatton doesn't have a chance in hell.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Suck It!

just watched that video without sound, and the soundtrack my brain provided by itself went "he's a maniac, maniac..."
    Dude chill its the padded room. -AKPM