Check Out Our Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    All I really remember from dead shows is the awesome music and how much fun it is to trip out with 80 thousand people; the rest is a blur.

One lucid memory I have from that show is pretty funny. The parking at Foxboro is/was atrocious and many local people use their yards to park cars at football games and concerts. At that show, we paid $10 to park in someones yard and then walked to the stadium a couple miles down the road.

My buddies and I were still super lit after the show. We hung around the scene at the stadium lots and didnt make it back to the car until the sun was already up. It was kind of funny to see our car being the only one left on the front lawn of this house. The family were all looking out the windows at us drinking beer on their front lawn hoping we'd just go away. Sensing the tension, my buddy politely went to the door and told them we'd take off as soon as we came down. I thought they were going to call the police, but they never did.

Two classics out of that week were the guy doing nitrous while standing on the top of a Winnebago parked next to us. Pops the whippet.....inhales........wobbling, wobbling....passes out and nosedives off the camper..... hello ambulance! And then there was dude in our group that became fascinated by the sound of the air being let out of the front tire of my car(trippin' of course).......
    Last edited by Tourette Dude; 11-13-2007 at 12:54 AM.

speaking of nitrous.. here's is jerry looking on as his guitar tech steve parrish and another roady hit up the backstage nitrous tank on summer tour

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Bookmarked. Thanks for that!
    Montani Semper Liberi

Speaking of Grateful Dead channels / if you’ve made it this far I’m assuming most of you are subscribed to Christoper hazzard on you tube, if not - pls do. It’s game changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Speaking of Grateful Dead channels / if you’ve made it this far I’m assuming most of you are subscribed to Christoper hazzard on you tube, if not - pls do. It’s game changing.
    I follow him on Xchitter too, good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Nice. Didn't know about him. Thanks.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague