Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxious Mo-Fo

I think that now is the perfect time for you to THANK THE U.S. FOR BAILING YOU OUT FROM THE NAZIS!!!
    I'd like to thank Prescott Bush & associates for making it all possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DB
    I'd like to thank Prescott Bush & associates for making it all possible.
    Makes more sense than thanking the Jew hating Nazi loving Joeseph Kennedy, patriarch of our ever exalted Kennedy clan.

http://hnn.us/articles/697.html
    . . .

You're all morons. Everyone knows Moseley fell in to a Creh-Vahhhhs by the ridge.

Sprint Nextel Hits the Slopes with Jonny Moseley

Former skiing champion delivers exclusive video highlights and other unique content and messaging to Sprint customers from Italy

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — 02/09/2006
    Sprint (NYSE: S), leveraging its long-standing relationship with the US Ski Team and US Snowboarding, will feature former moguls skiing champion Jonny Moseley as a Torino correspondent for a series of 60- to 90-second vignettes called the "Sprint Ski Patrol" that will run Feb. 10-26. Moseley also will be featured in two consumer-focused advertisements that will run in 20 markets throughout the country during the same time period.
    Through the vignettes, Moseley will give Sprint customers a behind-the-scenes look at life in Torino, life at the Sprint US Ski Team House, freestyle victory celebrations, tips for skiing/snowboarding and team Sprint family and friend interviews. The vignettes will be taped daily from Italy and available to Sprint customers to view the following day on select Sprint phones via Sprint TV(SM) on channel 44. The vignettes also will be available at www.connect2Torino.com.
    "Sprint has been involved with the US Ski Team and US Snowboarding for more than a decade, and our company's financial support helps these athletes train and compete all over the world," said Chad Biggs, manager of sports marketing for Sprint. "Jonny is the ideal person to be the face in Torino for Sprint wireless customers because he's a well-known champion, he's extremely dynamic and he appeals to our target audience."
    In addition to the vignettes, Sprint customers can view other video highlights from Torino daily on their phones. The highlights will be available Feb. 10-26 on a dedicated Sprint TV channel and is also available to Sprint TV Live subscribers. The channel will be updated daily with highlights of the most exciting and crucial competitions.
    Moseley also is featured in two new ski-themed Sprint ads debuting during the same time period. In one, titled "Crevasse," Moseley finds himself in a humorous predicament on the mountain and uses his Nextel phone to walkie-talkie for help. Additionally, Sprint will air two other new consumer-focused ads and three new business-focused advertisements.

About Sprint Nextel
    Sprint Nextel offers a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications services to consumer, business and government customers. Sprint Nextel is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including two robust wireless networks offering industry leading mobile data services; instant national and international walkie-talkie capabilities; and an award-winning and global Tier 1 Internet backbone. For more information, visit www.sprint.com/mr.
    Last edited by truth; 02-27-2006 at 08:19 AM.

no shit,
    I didnt even watch that much Olympics and was sickof that commercial....

look at all of the moseley haters... what a bunch of homosecksuals. zOMG, he doesn't wants to skis no mores!!

"Bode's teh best, who cares if he doesn't want to ski... he's doing it his way!!"

WOOO HOOO

GO PLAKE!!!!
    Buy nice things here.
    www.motorcityglassworks.com

Quote Originally Posted by glenplake
    now he's a real champion! moseley > miller
    Moseley Who?
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude
    Quote Originally Posted by A-wreck
    WOOO HOOO

GO PLAKE!!!!

sixty-three posts, just absolutely KILLING it.
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by vinzclortho
    sixty-three posts, just absolutely KILLING it.

THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BABAY!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH PLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Buy nice things here.

Wow. I haven't been on here too long, but YetiMan is probably the whiniest, most self-absorbed, holier-than-thou prick I've ever seen.

And I only read the first 4 pages...

Quote Originally Posted by Se7en
    Wow. I haven't been on here too long, but YetiMan is probably the whiniest, most self-absorbed, holier-than-thou prick I've ever seen.

Don't let one thread decide your opinion on somebody.
    You wouldn't want someone to do that to you now would you?
    Buy nice things here.

Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude
    Quote Originally Posted by A-wreck
    Don't let one thread decide your opinion on somebody.

I disagree.
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

Mosely took a huge chance in Nagano, and it paid off, while changing the face of freestyle skiing forever. For the better I might add. He has cashed in on fame and fortune, done some stupid things and some cool things. At the end of the day he still gets my respect.

Bode takes huge chances all the time in his skiing, it paid off last year, this year it didn't. He has contributed to the sport but, in my opinion, has blown it. His immaturity has created a spectacle this year that American skiing doesn't need. His lack of focus is evident. Maybe now that the wind is stripped from his sails, he'll make a comeback. It' very possible and I hope he does, he's a great skier.
    Mosely's chapter is over, hopefully Bode's isn't, but he'll have to earn back my respect. Not that he, or anyone else cares.

PS- Does glenplake=bbirtle?
    Just wondering.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Quote Originally Posted by foxy
    Mosely took a huge chance in Nagano, and it paid off, while changing the face of freestyle skiing forever. For the better I might add. He has cashed in on fame and fortune, done some stupid things and some cool things. At the end of the day he still gets my respect.

Bode takes huge chances all the time in his skiing, it paid off last year, this year it didn't. He has contributed to the sport but, in my opinion, has blown it. His immaturity has created a spectacle this year that American skiing doesn't need. His lack of focus is evident. Maybe now that the wind is stripped from his sails, he'll make a comeback. It' very possible and I hope he does, he's a great skier.
    Mosely's chapter is over, hopefully Bode's isn't, but he'll have to earn back my respect. Not that he, or anyone else cares.

PS- Does glenplake=bbirtle?
    Just wondering.
    best post of the thread!

and glenplake = too lazy to be original

i think we should blame this whole Bode fiasco on Mosely's coaches...where were they to quarentine him from the world like johnny before his races

Quote Originally Posted by Se7en

I'll just go ahead and print that thread now so I can roll it up and ram it up your special JONG ass if and when I ever see you